Reservation and payment
- Reservations can be made directly via the booking system on our website. Other options are to book via e-mail, WhatsApp or phone.
- Reservations are only guaranteed after a payment of the total accommodation costs. The payment needs to be completed within 7 calendar days after the date of reservation.
- Online reservations can be paid for with all major debit/credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, iDeal, Bancontact or a bank transfer. On site, reservations can be paid for via a bank transfer.
Modification and cancellation
- To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation, please notify us in writing (via email at email@example.com, WhatsApp or SMS at +34684313012).
- The date on which we receive your message to request a modification or cancellation of your reservation is used to calculate any refund or cancellation fees to be received or paid.
- In case of a cancellation or modification of a reservation, the following refund policy is applicable:
- Up to 29 days before check-in: 100% refund of the paid amount;
- Between 28 days and 15 days before check-in: 50% refund of the paid amount;
- Within 14 days before check-in: 0% refund of the paid amount.
- No refund (0%) will be paid in case of:
- Not showing up on the date of the reservation (‘no show’), or
- Cancellation or modification on or after the day of the check-in.
- Guests are not entitled to any form of refund or compensation if they decide to leave before the booked check-out date (early departure).
- If guests are unable to travel to Mas de Muntaner on the scheduled day of arrival due to unforeseen travel restrictions imposed by the government, guests will receive a 100% refund of the amount paid, after the presentation of documents of evidence. In all other cases there is no right to a refund. We advise our guests to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
Check-In / check-out
- Check-in time is between 14:00h and 20:00h.
- Check-out time is before 12:00h.
- During the check-in at Mas de Muntaner on the day of arrival, we require the payment of 100% of the total accommodation costs, if not already done so via an online booking.
- All guests are asked to show a valid passport or other national ID during the check-in.
- Early check-in (on the day of arrival) or late check-out (on the day of departure) cannot be guaranteed. They are subject to availability of the guest house on the relevant day of the check-in or the check-out. Options can be discussed with us on the day before arrival or departure.
- Guest houses that aren’t occupied before 20:00h on the day of arrival and without any communication from the guests, will be held until 12:00h the next day. If guests still have not arrived by that time, it will be treated as a ‘no show’. The reservation will be cancelled and the guest house can be given to other people. Guests that do not show up, are not entitled to a refund.
- All published or communicated rates always include Spanish VAT (IVA) and local tourist taxes.
- On all reservations a local tourist tax per guest per night is applicable (€ 0,60 since April 2023 for persons aged 16 and older).
- Rates may change at any time without prior notice and may vary for special events or seasons. This excludes confirmed reservations.
- Rates are applicable per guest house per night.
- Maximum occupancy per guest house:
- Guest house Picot: 2 persons
- Guest house Puput: 4 persons
- You are not allowed to bring animals in our guest houses, due to the presence of other animals on the property.
- A list of house rules is available upon arrival.
If you have any questions about our reservation and cancellation policy, please contact us via e-mail or phone.